Hi! Our blog has been moved to new domain. The address is:http://bigbanglivez.blogspot.com.You will be redirected to the new location automatically in 5 seconds. Please bookmark the correct page at!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Taeyang revealed that everything about "RINGA LINGA" told the story he wanted to tell. He said, "The song talks about everyone enjoying themselves. This time, I didn't want to do a song about love, but about something I could feel right now. I put in a message I wanted to tell fans from where I am now."

SEE ALSO: Big Bang to release a New Single in Korea before the Dome Tour in Japan

On its genre, he said, "There's a trap base, and dubstep and electronic is mixed into it. There's rap, and also a bit of hip hop. It's a style I wanted to do." On his image, he said, "I maximized the rough masculinity with tattoos and tribal patterns."

Via AKP

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE Us on Facebook