Hi! Our blog has been moved to new domain. The address is:http://bigbanglivez.blogspot.com.You will be redirected to the new location automatically in 5 seconds. Please bookmark the correct page at!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

On releasing a solo album
T.O.P: The timing was not right for solo album release. I became more eager as time passed by. I wanted to make it more perfect for those who are waiting for the album.
Thus I am unable to release a solo album just yet. I assure you that I will release an album with many different colors when I believe I have fun music to show.

On Big Bang’s comeback
T.O.P: After filming Tazza 2, the plan is to rest for a bit and think about Big Bang’s album for the second half of the year. There is a target period to release Big Bang’s album, but nothing exact yet. We’ll work hard on it.

On Taeyang’s album
T.O.P: I sent him a message saying I came here (to the exhibition) listening to his songs, and he replied embarrassingly asking “Why did you do that?/What’s with you?”

Shooting the photo book in New York
T.O.P: I personally wanted to go to Italy. When I told the company (YGE) that I wanted to go on a trip, they suggested that I bring the staff with me to take pictures then release a photo book. I thought it would be fun too, but the plane tickets to Italy were so expensive. We had to take a lot of people with us so it would've cost a lot, so we just went to New York.

While in New York, I drank (alcohol) continuously, so my face became swollen and bloated. The photographer said to just be natural and have fun so that’s what I did.

On the exhibition
T.O.P: I didn’t ask the members (of Big Bang) to come here because it’s embarrassing. I want to show the exhibit to my mom the most. I don’t know other celebrities that much, and I think it would be embarrassing to invite them. Honestly, I feel shy sitting here. I think it’s only my mom who will like this.

Youth equals bravery. This year must be spent doing things that become harder or impossible to do next year. This exhibition could be remembered as either a proud moment or an embarrassing one when I grow older. I took on the challenge because I believe this is a performance I can do only when I am young.

Election Day
With June 4 being Election Day with many stars posting up proof shots that they voted, reporters asked T.O.P about the topic. T.O.P shared that he voted before coming to the press conference, but there is no proof shot.

On social media
T.O.P: Because it is my job to stand in front of the camera often, I don’t enjoy taking selfies. I usually take scenery-related pictures, but I don’t take selfies. I don’t really understand why people use social media. I would use that time to work harder.

Big Bang is like family
T.O.P: I have been with the members since I was young, so they are more like family to me than people with just business relationship. I think the members think of me as their real brother (hyung). We always support each other. I think we will share hardships and grow old together.

Booze-tox
T.O.P: These days, I’m on a break after filming Tazza 2. I can’t manage myself well so I just get booze-tox* injected to my face. (Jokingly) The secret is just eating and sleeping well.

(*He combined booze/alcohol and botox.)

Source: Naver

Credits: Translations from YG Life and @ShrimpLJY

Via BBU 

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE Us on Facebook