Hi! Our blog has been moved to new domain. The address is:http://bigbanglivez.blogspot.com.You will be redirected to the new location automatically in 5 seconds. Please bookmark the correct page at!

Saturday, October 26, 2013


Live Translation:





JungHyungDon: don't wear such thigh-baring clothes. I dont like other ppl see your thigh 
  • GD : I really like Infinity Challenge. and you hyung too
  • JungHyungDon : don't do that ~ I really blush
  • GD : today Justin Bieber said he would come but I said Do not come today 
  • JungHyungDon : I wanna see Justin Bieber
  • GD : I dont like MY singer meets other singers. MY singer should see only me
  • JungHyungDon: get a tattoo with my name Dony on your arm (if you really like me) GD : (omg) *laughs*




Source: @InfinityChallenge//Trans: @Shrimpljy
via BigbangWorld

Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE Us on Facebook