Hi! Our blog has been moved to new domain. The address is:http://bigbanglivez.blogspot.com.You will be redirected to the new location automatically in 5 seconds. Please bookmark the correct page at!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

(광주=연합뉴스) 손상원 기자 = The fans of popular group BIGBANG’s TAEYANG made donation to the May 18 Memorial Foundation.

According to the foundation on May 17, the members of TAEYANG’s fan site ‘You are TAEYANG I am Moon’ delivered donation worth 5.18 million won on May 15.

It was reported that the fans made such donation on behalf of TAEYANG as a meaningful gift to celebrate his birthday (May 18).

TAEYANG recently left a message on twitter for his fans who were preparing his birthday gift saying, “I hope the money for my birthday gift will be used for people in need because I already have so much. I hope you will understand … Thank you for your love and I will thank you with good songs.”

On his birthday last year, TAEYANG also posted on twitter saying, “Today is my birthday but it is also a historical day that we should not forget. As I was born on such a significant day, every year I think of the day’s significance.”

The sysops of the fan site said that they wanted to fund making materials that objectively describe the May 18 Democratic Uprising, so the Memorial Foundation decided to use the donated money for making middle-school textbook material.

Via YG blog 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE Us on Facebook